About Rich Murray
New Jersey; United States District Court; United States Supreme Court
J.D., Rutgers University Law School; B.A. Rutgers University, Phi Beta Kappa
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Lawyer (2000)
- Re-certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Lawyer (2007-2012) (2012-2017) (2017 through 2022)
- National Employment Lawyers Association - New Jersey
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Morris County Bar Association - Labor and Employment Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Labor and Employment Section
Rich has made many presentations to employment lawyers on employment litigation and trial practice at seminars sponsored by the National Employment Lawyers Association-New Jersey and the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education and by the Morris County Bar Association.
Prior to his current practice, Rich was a Partner in the firm of Youngelson & Murray, P.C., which maintained offices for thirteen years in Mendham, NJ.
The Firm offers a free initial telephone consultation, so please feel free to contact us by phone at 973-656-1300 or via our online form.